Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: May 1999:
[Freeciv] New Freeciv Bug Tracking System

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Nicolas Brunel <brunel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] New Freeciv Bug Tracking System
From: David Pfitzner <dwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 14:34:58 +1000 (EST)

Hi Freeciv People,

This is to announce that Freeciv now has a new Bug Tracking System,
which should help us keep better track of bug reports and submitted
patches.  Thanks to Paul Zastoupil for setting this up.

The new bug tracking system uses JitterBug.  It can be accessed
via the Freeciv web pages, or directly at:

   http://www.freeciv.org/cgi-bin/bugs

We are still getting the system up and running; suggestions and
help are welcome.

We are also looking for a volunteer (or volunteers) to be a
Freeciv Bug System Maintainer.  Such a person would have
responsibility to help keep the bug system up-to-date.
Any such volunteers please send email, to me and to
Nicolas Brunel <brunel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.

Regards,
-- David