Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: May 1999:
[Freeciv] How to beat the AI

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] How to beat the AI
From: George Karabotsos <karabot@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 May 1999 19:17:12 -0400

Hello,

I am new to freeciv (1.8.0), but I played CIV2 quite a bit.

The problem is that I can't seem to be able to beat the AI.  I also
checked the tutorials but didn't help.  It seems that the AI cities are
able to grow much faster than my cities.  I try to expand as fast as I
can by producing setlers and concentrate on switching to democracy and
building the Leonardo's Workshop.

Thank you in advance.