Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: December 1998:
Re: [Freeciv] Looking for maybe u!

To: Martin Willemoes Hansen <martin_w_hansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Reinier Post <rp@xxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv] Looking for maybe u!
From: Mitch Davis <mjd@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 10:16:33 +1100

Martin Willemoes Hansen wrote:

> >Does the present www.freciv.org author work with you?
>
> Yes, it is Mitch Davis, he put me on the task of making
> a new and better website for Freeciv.
>
> Mitch can confirm all this!

Yes, I asked Martin to do this.  I haven't said this before,
but I'm very impressed by the efforts of his team so far.

I gave Martin the job because he begged me to let him for
months.  Not only is he very persistent, he's also very
patient.  Hi Martin!

Also, when I asked for donations to help pay for the freeciv.org
domain, Martin sent me US$20, something I won't forget in a
hurry.

So, when the new all-singing all-dancing website comes online,
you know it's All Martin's Fault[tm]!!! :-)

Regards,

Mitch.
--
| mailto:mjd@xxxxxxxxxx       | Not the official view of: |