Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: December 1998:
Re: [Freeciv] Looking for maybe u!

To: "Reinier Post" <rp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv] Looking for maybe u!
From: "Martin Willemoes Hansen" <martin_w_hansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 11:57:07 -0700

Hi!

>What is FWNG?  Will it replace the stuff at www.freeciv.org?

FWNG is short for Freeciv Website the New Generation,
it is basicaly a upgrade of the excisting website, and
it will replace the current one at www.freeciv.org!

It will properly be released at the end of this month
if everything goes well.

>Does the present www.freciv.org author work with you?

Yes, it is Mitch Davis, he put me on the task of making
a new and better website for Freeciv.

If not,
>please don't bother.  (Balkanization is a bad thing.)

I woulnt if I knew it might not be used.

>[Cc: Mitch Davis]

Mitch can confirm all this!

Best regards

Martin Willemoes Hansen

E-Mail  martin_w_hansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
IRC     Dr_nick | irc.stampede.org #stampede
ICQ     11597690

-----== Sent via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==-----
http://www.dejanews.com/  Easy access to 50,000+ discussion forums