Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: November 1998:
[Freeciv] BeOS Client

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] BeOS Client
From: pedson@xxxxxx
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 19:16:34 -2900 (EST)

Hello,

I don't know if anyone on this list uses anything other
than some unix variant, however if anyone out there
happens to have BeOS and would use a BeOS Freeciv
client, please let me know.

After a couple of days of fun coding, a core BeOS client
is up and running.  Before I start hammering away at all
the details, such as implementing all the commands, all
the reports and making things look nice I'd be
curious to know who else would be interested in it. If
there's anyone else, I'm likely to pursue it with more
diligence that if it's just for myself.

Please email me at pedson@xxxxxx

Thanks,
Patrick Edson