Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-java: January 2003:
[FreeCiv-Java] OOP developement

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-java@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FreeCiv-Java] OOP developement
From: Bryon Lape <brainmuffin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 20:08:21 -0800 (PST)

I am attempting to make a .Net port of FreeCiv using
C#.  I was wondering if those who have done OO ports
such as Java make more or less a direct translation of
the C code or do they map out the functionality and
use a more OO approach?  I had first thought of making
UML diagrams for the functionality as well.  Does this
already exist somewhere?

Thanks,
Bryon