Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-java: March 2002:
[FreeCiv-Java] FYI - A project - the client on the PS2

To: freeciv-java@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FreeCiv-Java] FYI - A project - the client on the PS2
From: Gary Frederick <gary.frederick@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 13:13:34 -0600

As some of you may or may not know, Sony is releasing a Linux kit for their PlayStation 2 Home Entertainment System in a few months. One of the projects for the PS2/Linux kit is running the client on the PS2/Linux. I'll say more when I get the kit. I'm thinking of doing the port as part of educational stuff we do with kids. Should be interesting.

I posted to a Sony PS2/Linux group and wanted to say something here in case someone shows up looking for info.

Gary