Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-java: March 2002:
[FreeCiv-Java] Question: AbstractClientAction.java

To: freeciv-java@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FreeCiv-Java] Question: AbstractClientAction.java
From: Julian Rüth <julian.rueth@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 19:04:53 +0100

Hi!

I'm just working on some code to cut the direct connection between the
"orders" menu items and the (U)ACTs. In order to do this, i had to make some
changes to AbstractClientAction, but I dont understand why those
ACCELERATOR... fields are coded this way ie why arent they normal objects?
>>   public final static String ACCELERATOR="accelerator";

Jule
--
If you refuse to accept anything but the best you very often get it.