Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-java: December 2001:
[FreeCiv-Java] Re: Compiling the source

Subject: [FreeCiv-Java] Re: Compiling the source
From: "Brian.Duff" <Brian.Duff@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 16:40:42 -0000

Hi Everyone,

I'm on vacation at the moment up in Edinburgh... I'll probably do some
freeciv work on my laptop, but have limited connectability so won't be
checking anything in until I get back home (9th Jan). Just thought I'd drop
a note so you don't think I've given up or anything :)

Hope everyone has a great christmas and new year :)

Brian