Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-java: December 2001:
[FreeCiv-Java] Re: Compiling the source

To: "Wolfgang Pausch" <wol@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [FreeCiv-Java] Re: Compiling the source
From: "Brian.Duff" <Brian.Duff@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 16:37:06 -0000

If you download the latest source distribution or checkout from cvs, the
sixlegs png library is indeed already included. I also recommend downloading
and using Ant (http://jakarta.apache.org/ant) to build the source: once
you've installed it, all you have to do is:

ant

In the jfreeciv source directory to build all the code with the right
classpath, copy the right files etc.

Brian