Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-java: December 2001:
[FreeCiv-Java] Re: Compiling the source

To: "Wolfgang Pausch" <wol@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [FreeCiv-Java] Re: Compiling the source
From: "Ben Mazur" <bmazur@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 19:27:56 -0800

Hi Wolfgang,

AFAIK, the only package you need is the sixlegs PNG package,
which you can get in source form from sixlegs.com or in
package form off of the jfreeciv CVS.  As a matter of fact,
I think you can even get the package off the CVS web
interface.  Look in:

http://cvs.dubh.org/JCVSlet/list/jfreeciv/jfreeciv

It's in the lib directory.

Ben