Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-java: November 2001:
[FreeCiv-Java] Re: scrollable map component

To: "Luke Lindsay" <LUKE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <freeciv-java@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [FreeCiv-Java] Re: scrollable map component
From: "Brian Duff" <Brian.Duff@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 18:05:59 -0000

Thanks Luke,

This is exceptionally useful code. I'm in the process of merging it with
what I had already written (a good sign is that the code I had started to
write was designed in the same general direction as the code you provided -
I guess there aren't that many unique ways of implementing a map component
in java :) ).

I may send some specific questions on the code as I get into it more; hope
that's OK.

Thanks,

Brian