Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-i18n: July 2006:
[freeciv-i18n] Re: Freeciv translation quickie

To: "Michael Kaufman" <kaufman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-i18n] Re: Freeciv translation quickie
From: "Daniel Markstedt" <markstedt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 23:32:37 +0900

On 7/28/06, Michael Kaufman <kaufman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]
>
> Daniel jumped the gun a bit here. Discussion on the release schedule is
> all
> that is happening right now. Most likely a beta2 will be released soon.
>
> -mike

It finally sparked some activity in the community at least. ;)

Last time I spoke to Jason he was determined to release 2.1.0 final already,
so I felt it my responsibility to let the translators know. Something has to
be released already, since the current beta states that "Freeciv 2.1.0 will
be released in June."

Cheers,
--Daniel