Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-i18n: July 2006:
[freeciv-i18n] Re: Freeciv translation quickie

To: freeciv-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-i18n] Re: Freeciv translation quickie
From: Christian Knoke <chrisk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 15:41:50 +0200

Sini Ruohomaa wrote on Jul 28, 13:52 (+0300):
> On Fri, 2006-07-28 at 11:58 +0900, Daniel Markstedt wrote:
> > Dear translators,
> > You might be interested in knowing that the final release of Freeciv
> > 2.1.0is being planned for this weekend.

> Thanks for the heads-up, Daniel! It would be excellent to get an extra
> warning a week or two before the next releases (besides this very
> motivating "you have one or two days, now is a good time to get going if
> you weren't already", which is a good reminder :)), for us (or just me)
> who don't hear about anything unless it's on the translator list... In

That would be very pretty.

I'm astonished that some of my bug reports for beta1 are still open and
you publish the final at the same time. Is beta testing not hounered
enough by the community?

Right now, 2.1 not even compiles for me, so I can neither test nor
check my translations.

Sini, of course I can check in your fi.po if you send it, fi.po in 2.1
SVN is dated 2006-03-22 12:47, size 736794, md5sum
d24282940483cd553dd575dc515aff5b

Christian