Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-i18n: May 2006:
[freeciv-i18n] Error in icelandic.ruleset

To: Freeciv I18n <freeciv-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [freeciv-i18n] Error in icelandic.ruleset
From: MKD <claudiomkd@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 06 May 2006 14:38:41 +0300

Hi!

I was translating a message about the Icelandic people, but it is wrong
with the History. I mean, it says it was discovered by Vikings from
Norway, but actually, it was discovered by monks from Ireland, and then
the Vikings came to settle it. This is wide known, in all encyclopedias
and books about Iceland.

I don't think is right to keep stuff like this, because it is not true
at all.

To whom should I contact?

--
Claudio M. Camacho