Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-i18n: October 2005:
[freeciv-i18n] Re: Moving of source tree from CVS to Subversion

To: freeciv-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-i18n] Re: Moving of source tree from CVS to Subversion
From: Christian Knoke <chrisk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 20:43:12 +0200

On Wed, Oct 12, 2005 at 12:07:01PM +0100, Vasco Alexandre da Silva Costa wrote:

> After you confirm the registration and log in, it is possible to request
> access to the Freeciv project here:
> https://gna.org/my/groups.php

Ok, this worked. I have questions, though.

How can I access different trunks or branches?

  svn co svn://svn.gna.org/svn/freeciv/trunk freeciv

worked, but

  svn co svn://svn.gna.org/svn/freeciv/S2_0 stable20

did not.

Do I need to use ssh access to check in my translations?

How about security? Is it recommended to use my .ssh/id_dsa.pub
key or can/should I use another (special) key for this?

Christian