Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2006:
[Freeciv-Dev] rndCiv has revved

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] rndCiv has revved
From: banjo <banjo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 22:07:06 +1200

hey all

I've uploaded the latest versions of rndCiv to
http://banjo.actrix.com/code/rndCiv/

rndCiv 0.7.6 for freeciv 2.1.0-beta2
works for Freeciv 2.1.0-beta2

I've added Elemental Magic, Lizards & Religion.

There are occasional crashes (prolly due to
units obsoleting each other). I'll have to write
something to check for that.  Other than that
the Fantasy (esp HighFantasy) mod is fun to play.

But the rulesets still need balancing & tweaking.

It's interesting from an ai perspective, it does so
many dud things, but when you've only one ruleset
you see one set of behaviours. When you watch many
rulesets you get another picture of it.

enjoy
-banjo