Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: August 2006:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#17996) Different bugs discoverd

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#17996) Different bugs discoverd
From: "Johan Denis" <johan.denis@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 13:11:28 -0700

Dear Jason,
I have attached 2 savegames so you can seen what I mean on problem 4.
Savegame -0505m is the latest savegame when everythings goes right
and I close the game.
This savegame Is the one I load when I restart the game to continue the play.
Savegame -0503m is the savegame created after the end of turn of the
reloaded savegame -0505m.
The first problem occurs actually on the reload of savegame -0505m.
When You give the last unit his order his actif status won't change.
During the duration of the end of turn you can see that the most of
the city productions change to something else. That all my ships that
were in sentry command in different cities goes on the move and that
all my workers switched to auto mode. It seems that the whole game
switched to auto mode. For exemple if I change a production in a city
and even If I buy It on the next end of turn duration it will
modified again and on the next turn you get the modified production.

By the way the sdl version doesn't start properly. After seeing the
openingsscreen for a few seconds the games terminate.
Another problem i found is that the go to command doesn't works good
for the nuke missile and the nuke free missle.
When you activated the go to command you can't select a destination (
city or unit )  for the other air units i don't have tested the command.