Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: August 2006:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#19463) Barbarians in a no-barbarian game

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#19463) Barbarians in a no-barbarian game
From: "superfly" <superfli@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 09:30:13 -0700

I am running Freeciv 2.1.0-beta1 (GTK+ client), and started a game with
barbarians set to 0. First turn, one of my two explorers was killed by
barbarians. I saved the game and a record of the commands, then set all my
units on autoexplore to test, and several other units were also killed by
barbarians.