Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: August 2006:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#19475) missile and bomber/fighter behavior change?

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#19475) missile and bomber/fighter behavior change?
From: "hubert@xxxxxxxxxx" <hubert@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 16:11:21 -0700

freeciv developers-

I don't know if this was intentional but I've noticed that using "G" to
tell cruise missiles and bombers where to fly no longer works the same.
The old behavior in 2.0.7 was that you could point to any location with
"G" and the bomber/missile to would land on friendly airports, cities,
carriers, or automatically attack enemy cities/units. Now I find that I
have to direct them by hand with the number pad, and they do not move
diagonally.

thanks
hubert