Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: August 2006:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#19268) start positions and rulesets

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#19268) start positions and rulesets
From: "Curtis Warren" <cwarren89@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 17:10:00 -0700

Ok, I've traced it back to the nations loading code. My guess is that
map.start_positions[x].nation refers back to the master nation list,
which obviously gets used by the nation loading code. Getting this to
work would probably require a bit of effort, so my suggestion is to
remove the ruleset selector for scenarios. Right now I'm trying to
figure out why using rulesetdir="blah" in a scenario doesn't seem to
do anything; hopefully getting this to work will be easier than the
other problem.