Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2006:
[Freeciv-Dev] compile error in the svn snapshots

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] compile error in the svn snapshots
From: "Andrew Fuller" <mactalla.obair@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 15:50:07 -0400

I'm not sure if this list accepts non-subscriber posts.. we'll see.

I wanted to try out the 2.1 branch, but I couldn't compile the svn
snapshots.  The (first) error was
server/ruleset.c:603: error: 'MOVETYPE_LAST' undeclared (first use in
this function)
So I poked around in SVN and this seems to have been introduced on
version 12049, Thu Jul 6.

Unfortunately the snapshots only go back as far as the 16th, so none
of the snapshots available work.

Should be an easy fix for anyone who knows where those types are being defined.

-Andrew