Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2006:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#18298) new extended [test] game

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#18298) new extended [test] game
From: "Curtis Warren" <cwarren89@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 16:42:19 -0700

http://forum.freeciv.org/viewtopic.php?p=11657#11657

The game will be over a few days for about an hour a day using 2.1
beta. The goal, along with having fun, is to test simultaneous
movement and how well it works with a large number of people not
restricted by time. It will require the 2.1-beta client (the svn head
isn't compatible). I'm hoping to get about 12 people and since most
developers either have the 2.1 client or have easy access to it I'm
hoping some of you would like to play (Per?) :)

Regards,
Curtis.