Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2006:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Removing citizens working tiles

To: Per Inge Mathisen <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Removing citizens working tiles
From: Jason Dorje Short <jdorje@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 04:49:13 -0400

Before we do this, I would still like to see a new set of goals for the Freeciv project. The current set of goals (which nobody seems to be able to location, but which are referenced widely) includes "Civ2 compatibility" among them. But this proposed change will break that compatibility. So let's add a goals section near the top of doc/README that is slightly less restrictive.

-jason