Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2006:
[Freeciv-Dev] log files

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] log files
From: Rasa Karapandza <rasa.karapandza@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 15:53:04 +0100

Hi ,

thanx for the promptly answers.
I'm now able to run game without interaction, but I'm having trouble understanding log files.
Where one can find something like log2graph for civ2?
Also is there some good description of log files, and save game files. README.scorelog file is not really helpfull? (When I say log files I mean civscore and save gmes)
How can one access cvs server?

Sorry for bothering,

Thanx a lot,

Rasa