Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2006:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#15589) SDL-client: Not all units shown in garrison pan

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#15589) SDL-client: Not all units shown in garrison panel
From: "Martin.Gerdes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Martin.Gerdes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 18:02:16 -0800

Hello!

If I have more than 3 units stationed inside a city, not all of them are shown
in the city garrison panel. I have attached a save game. Look into the cities
Djeuka and Yuni.

This is bad, because it makes it basically impossible to select the units which
aren't shown, without moving everything else out of the city.

Played with freeciv CVS-HEAD snapshot from 31.1.06, SDL-client, and deluxe
theme. SDL-client patched with the border, unitlist, and revolution patches
(popup patch didn't apply for me - will get it with the next snapshot...)

Kind regards,

Icekiss