Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 2006:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Updating gui backend from 1.x to 2.x

To: Daniel Markstedt <himasaram@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Updating gui backend from 1.x to 2.x
From: Ilkka Lehtoranta <ilkleht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 19:50:39 +0200 (EET)

On Thu, 19 Jan 2006, Daniel Markstedt wrote:

> On 2006-01-10, at 23.22, Ilkka Lehtoranta wrote:
>

> > Also, is there a screenshot gallery from GTK or Win32 client?
> >

> The only screenshot gallery I know of is the one on the old site:
> http://old.freeciv.org/screenshots/

Old screenshots are not much use for GUI development but I downloaded GTK
client for Windows so I can have a look into it... it is just difficult to
know what should be in the MUI GUI when one cant see what should be
there...

Btw is it just me or does native (non-GTK) Windows client look crap?

  Greets, Ilkka