Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 2006:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: freeciv-2.0.7a.dmg

To: James P. Wiant <jamesprw@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: freeciv-2.0.7a.dmg
From: Nathan Brazil <nb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 22:00:23 -0800

James,

There are two sources of confusion, probably.  One is the read me file.  It is out of date (my bad).  The other, as others have mentioned, is the need for X11, which is an optional installation package that you can find from the Tiger DVD.  The installer is located in a folder on the DVD named "Optional Installs" or something of the like.

Let me know if you continue to have trouble.