Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: November 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Freeciv] Freeciv 2.0 and translations

To: Jason Dorje Short <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Freeciv-Dev <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Freeciv] Freeciv 2.0 and translations
From: Daniel Markstedt <himasaram@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 21:42:51 +0100

I tried to contact the Japanese translators, but my mails to both the primary contact (Sawada) and the most recent translator (Takahashi) bounced - it seems we have no means of contacting them. The other two translators have still not replied.

If I don't hear from them in 24 hrs, I have an emergency update for the Japanese localization ready. It will fix most of the GUI and all the nation names. I'm no native speaker, but have quite some experience translating to Japanese, so I believe my fixes are accurate. Would it be ok to commit it?

-Daniel