Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Problem compiling gui-sdl client, compile error

To: mateusz <mstefek@xxxxxxxxx>, Freeciv-Dev <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Problem compiling gui-sdl client, compile error
From: Jason Dorje Short <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 12:28:05 -0400

mateusz wrote:
Dnia 2005-10-20 14:09:44, Arjan Franzen napisał(a):

Hi all,

i've not been able to compile the freeciv SDL client

autogen.sh --enable-client=sdl     is succesfull but

Simple answer: SDL client hasn't been working for a very long time.

I insist on removing it: It is useless 1.5 Mb of source code.

I have no objection.  Make sure you get the bootstrap bits too.

-jason