Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#13856) Updated Prussian flag

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#13856) Updated Prussian flag
From: "Daniel Markstedt" <himasaram@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 00:29:48 -0700

On 2005-09-11, at 00.26, Jason Short wrote:

> Daniel Markstedt wrote:
>>
>> The B&W "problem" was quite obvious: potrace don't render colors.
>>
>> Here's a colorized version of the flag!
>
> You could try autotrace.
>
> CVS is down right now, or I'd be committing some of these nation
> updates.  However to add new nations I want a patch that adds all the
> bootstrap changes too.  This is where the all-in-one (12-nations) patch
> was easier.
>
> -jason

I used autotrace to produce the fist flag posted here. The results were
not very good though. Compare these flags and you'll notice the
difference.

I'll happily provide bootstrap-patches when my 12-nations patch is
finally committed or scrapped for good: Any changes to the flag/nation
bootstrap files etc will probably outdate that patch again.

Daniel