Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Changing City Variables

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Changing City Variables
From: YaChu Yang <yyan050@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 15:01:56 +1200

Hi,

This may sound like a silly question but I'm a novice at this, so please forgive
me.

I'm just wondering which methods from which files should I look at if I want to
change each city variable e.g. food stock, shield production etc. so that it's
stored on the server. And if I'm allowed to change these variables directly, is
there some method that's pre-written that allows us to check if these variables
comply to the freeciv rulesets?

I'm so sorry for bothering you guys so much, but any help would be greatly
appreciated.

--
Cheers
YaChu

Smile-
it's the second best thing you can do with your lips.