Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#13873) Let windows client compile

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#13873) Let windows client compile
From: "John Bauman" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 11:43:38 -0700

This transaction appears to have no content
This bug seems to come from the time when the nations code was switched around.
The attached patch lets the cvs win32 client compile (at least when
AC_SRC_ALPHA is #defined to be 0x01, which it isn't in my version of mingw).

On another note, There seems to be a race condition in the windows client when
it permission to. The second time that you try to load a game, it works.

John Bauman

This bug seems to come from the time when the nations code was switched around. The attached patch lets the cvs win32 client compile (at least when AC_SRC_ALPHA is #defined to be 0x01, which it isn't in my version of mingw).

On another note, There seems to be a race condition in the windows client when loading a saved game. The client tries to load the game before the server gives it permission to. The second time that you try to load a game, it works.

John Bauman