Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#13857) Data: Hellenic nation

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#13857) Data: Hellenic nation
From: "Daniel Markstedt" <himasaram@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 08:06:20 -0700

This is the modern Greek nation - the Hellenes.

This nation is made by Nikos Mavroyanopoulos and Giorgos Vaiolos - the
same guys that made Byzantium nation. Found it on Freeciv ftp in an
archive including a copy of the GNU license, so licensing is no issue.

I made it up to date with CVS, added a legend and did a lesser cleanup.

This nation is using the modern Hellenic Republic flag currently
occupied by the ancient Greek nation. Therefore I'm attaching the old
Greek flag for the ancient Greeks.

Will create patch when appropriate.

Daniel