Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: August 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#3589) Nation authors

To: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#3589) Nation authors
From: "Daniel Markstedt" <himasaram@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 13:59:25 -0700

 > FWIW, I made some big changes to the catalan ruleset in the past; not the
>  flag, though.

I think the point here, is that we want to indentify and credit the
original authors even though the current version is substantially
different from the original one. You will be credited as well, of course.

To summarize what I posted previously: The authors of all nations but
Galician is identified. Is the next step to contact them perhaps?

/Daniel