Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: August 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#13553)

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#13553)
From: "Wen-Hung Fang" <wenhungf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 07:40:00 -0700

Please, by all means, go right ahead and make the kingdom title edits. I
couldn't find a famous female leader, but you're quite right, someone might
decide to add one in the future.

As for including the Ryukyuans in your combined patch, yes, please do! I'm
very grateful because I still haven't quite figured out how to do any of
this "diff" and "patch" stuff in Windows. Cygwin maybe? Or perhaps I should
just find a desktop PC and install Linux. :)

--Wen-Hung