Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: August 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#13635) Small bug in message text

To: chrisk@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#13635) Small bug in message text
From: "Jason Short" <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 19:46:30 -0700

I fixed this for the development version (trivial).

Fixing it for 2.0 is harder.  We can't just change the text or all the
translations will break.  We could add a TRANS message that the grammar
is bad, but then it'll still show up wrong in english.  Or we could fix
it, and fix all of the pofiles at the same time (probably marked as
fuzzy).  msgmerge may even do this automatically, but it would have to
be checked.

-jason