Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#13554) AI ferry trouble

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#13554) AI ferry trouble
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 05:47:11 -0700

I consistently see this problem: A ferry goes to a city that is producing
a settler, waits there until the settler is built, then _leaves_ the city
alone, without the settler, looking for work.

I suspect this is because the ferry is handled before the settler (earlier
in the unit list) and it is no longer seeing settler production that it
needs to wait for, so it goes off doing something else.

I am not sure how this should be handled.

  - Per