Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#13531) The AI builds no settlers in CVS

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#13531) The AI builds no settlers in CVS
From: "Matz" <matzjosh-freeciv2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 16:03:21 -0700

CVS 2005-07-24 gtk2

I played a game today and noticed that all but one AI had only two towns (the
other one had 3). It seems to me that the that the AI didn't build any
settlers. The AIs were set to hard in this game.
Then I played a testgame with 9 AIs one human and one human observer. I only
founded one city and didn't do much. The AIs used their two original settlers
to found cities. I didn't see another settler in the whole game. The AIs still
had two cities in 2000, when the game ended. There would have been plenty of
room for more cities.

Matz