Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] help request for Jason about a new tileset

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] help request for Jason about a new tileset
From: lusque@xxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 21:55:15 +0200

Hi,
sorry to bother you, but Per told me you are "The person to ask about such
issues" on the freeciv forums.

As I wrote in this forum thread:
http://forum.freeciv.org/viewtopic.php?t=1108&sid=0c40bf86d98b1781fd2ad8853e2dcddc
I'd like to help with the graphic of the new Freeciv tileset, so I started
with the terrain, but now I have a problem with coasts.
I tryed to make ocean tiles with the "bool" method instead of "cell" but
Freeciv (2.0.2 version on WinXP) keeps crashing.

Can you please look at the thread and tell me what I do wrong?

If I can I'd like to ask you a thing or two about witch is the better way to
do the tileset.
(example: how can I use the "full" method with cells? Is alpha blending
possible?)

thank you for your help and sorry for my bad english
Ervin

 Sponsor:
  Vuoi bere tanta acqua pura e risparmiare ben 495 euro all'anno?
Con BeviSano avrai finito di comprare acqua in bottiglia - clicca qui
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=3628&d=20050721