Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#13443) diplomat bug

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#13443) diplomat bug
From: "David Tansey" <djtansey@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 05:05:39 -0700

Mateusz,

civclient-gtk version 2.0.1 on ubuntu

it is always reproducible for me. it's been an issue for a long time --
I observed it at least a few RCs/betas back.

thanks.

-David

P.S. is there a suggestion box for freeciv anywhere? i'd like to know if
anyone is developing the ability to create more complex alliances --
i.e. get two enemies to form an alliance with you as the head of the
alliance. the AI seems to be able to do this -- sometimes when you try
to make a cease fire agreement with someone they say you must contact
someone else first because they are the head of the alliance.

thanks again! for everything -- not just for responding so quickly.
freeciv is probably my favorite game, and has been for a long time. i
just wish i had not given up computer programming. then i could have
helped implement some of this stuff myself. oh well. maybe i'll earn
enough money someday so i can contribute financially. regardless, thanks
again!