Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#13356) gtk2 bug: goto when not over the map

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#13356) gtk2 bug: goto when not over the map
From: "Benoit Hudson" <bh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 08:07:00 -0700

On Mon, Jun 27, 2005 at 11:19:27PM -0700, Jason Short wrote:

> On 6/28/05, Benoit Hudson <bh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Trying to replicate this, I find that it only crashes if you use the
> > stand-alone client (?!?) and then only about 25% of the time.
>
> What do you mean by stand-alone client?

Where the client starts up the server as a sub-process.  I don't
understand why this should ever matter, unless it's a race condition that
leaves a variable uninitialized or somesuch.

When I first encountered this, I was up to 1AD, so it's not just something
that happens on the first turn either.

        -- Benoît