Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#13302) Show changed

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#13302) Show changed
From: "Thomas Müller" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 16:22:16 -0700

Hi,
i'd like to see a feature, where i can join a server, and see all the
non-default-settings.

I can use /show all, and search for the ones with a = infront of the name, but
i think
/show changed would be much better.

I wrote a patch, that does that, its for cvs, but i think it should work on
2.0.2 too. There is still some documentation missing, i.e. in the /help show

There is one small problem: There are always some settings, that are
non-default in singleplayer-games:

/show: topology      + 5     (0,15)         Der Topologie-Index der Karte
/show: aifill        + 5     (0,30)         Gesamtzahl der Spieler
(einschließlich KI-Spieler)
/show: gamelog       + 18    (0,40)         Spiel-Log

But on pubservers, there are more settings, that are "non-standard" as in "not
as the hardcoded default".
But i think its still a great improvement, over counting the = in /show all.

Hope it will get submitted,
bye.

Thomas