Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Leader names

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Leader names
From: Peter Schaefer <peter.schaefer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 12:41:44 +0200

Well you could just clip the leader names to fixed length before
displaying them in the client dialog.
Worst case is usually a leader named "WWWWWW the WWth" cause W is a wide letter.

This doesn't resolve the player name for ranking/leader name
discussion, but it would be somewhat annoying if someone likes to play
as Genghis Khan but couldn't because the name was registered by
someone else.