Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#13153) Alliances and stacking

To: per@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#13153) Alliances and stacking
From: "Thomas Müller" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 15:12:53 -0700

Am Samstag, 21. Mai 2005 17:31 schrieb Benoit Hudson:

> On Sat, May 21, 2005 at 04:26:43AM -0700, Per I. Mathisen wrote:
> > Opinions?
>
> It drives me nuts when "friendly" units make it impossible for me to
> irrigate my fields or use the roads I've painstakingly built.  These issues
> need to be dealt with somehow, and I don't know a better (in terms of
> micromanagement and ease of use) way than stacking with allies.
>
> I'm less wedded to the idea of allied ferries.
>
>         -- Benoît

Yeah, you're right. I think the main point of an alliance is to help each
other in war, that needs unit stacking.
What else is the different between peace and war, if not unitstacking.
Pllllease keep it, its complicated, but it brings the fun to alliances.

Thomas

--
Wußten Sie schon...
... daß ein Beichtvater dermaßen verschwiegen sein muß, daß er nicht