Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Feature Request - "Move All Units"

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Feature Request - "Move All Units"
From: Raul Carolus <thav@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 22:58:22 -0500

I would first like to say awesome job with v2.0.  A friend of mine and I
have been playing a game for the past week with it.

One thing we thought of while rolling across a large continent with a
massive army, would be a "Move all Units" command.  Like this - we have
all our units stacked in one square, and would like to move them all to
one place.  Instead of waiting for every (150+ units, big war) unit to
activate and moving them, using this command would move all of the units
active in that square to the destination.

Just a suggestion.

Thanks,

Raul