Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12935) Odd recenter when unloading all from transporte

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12935) Odd recenter when unloading all from transporter
From: "John Bauman" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 14:00:27 -0700

I've noticed that when I unload all in Freeciv-2.0.1-gtk2-windows, the mapview
suddenly recenters to some random place, and then comes back to its previous
location.  I've been unable to determine if there is any pattern in where it
recenters to.

This bug isn't too bad, but the delay is annoying if you want to move quickly.
Thanks,
John Bauman