Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12934) Update problem when my city got conquered

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12934) Update problem when my city got conquered
From: "joona.kiiski@xxxxxx" <joona.kiiski@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 12:56:38 -0700

I played a long game in freeciv servers. I was using the latest 2.01 client
and server was also 2.01.

When my city got conquered flag of the city didn't change! It was still
looking like my own city in the map although it was already under control
of my enemy. Refreshing the map didn't help.

Once this happened I also got message like:
CMA: Oulu has changed multiple times. Please send a bug report and
reproducible save game.

--
Joona Kiiski <joona.kiiski@xxxxxx>