Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#3651) Window focus/backgound/foreground problem

Cc: gc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#3651) Window focus/backgound/foreground problem
From: "Guest" <rt-guest@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 19:31:33 -0700

I'm not sure if this is exactly the same problem, but it sounds similar
enough to mention it here.  If someone more knowledgeable recognises it
as a different bug, they can make a new thread/ticket thing.

Symptom: Freeciv application loses focus (previous application or
taskbar gains focus).

How to make it occur: Open a city dialogue box, switch to the Production
tab, change what is currently being produced, close the dialogue box.

I'm running the 2.0.0 binary for XP, which uses gtk2, don't know what
version.  The problem was exactly the same in 1.14.x.  Cheers.

--
Jeremy W. Murphy
ua.ude.bleminu.dargu@yhprumwj