Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#12888) testing rulesets integrity

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#12888) testing rulesets integrity
From: "Peter Schaefer" <peter.schaefer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 14:08:40 -0700

Yes, okay, I see how you do it,

but I sort of expected that one or more of the following is true:

- aifill overrides minplayer, so that either:
minplayer always less
- minplayer actually means minhumanplayer

The method you propose creates one player who is actually an AI and
somehow this AI player satisfies the condition min(human)player at
start is >=1

Perhaps you understand that this doesn't really make sense to me,
altho because it is coded in the server code I guess it somehow makes
sense to the server. But I'm not the first one to come up with this,
am I ..